Your annual Business License for RDS-administered jurisdictions can now be renewed online at www.bizlicenseonline.com.
In Alabama, some types of businesses are required to be certified by an association or licensed by a state board. Providing this proof with the business license application, whether it is for a new or renewing license, will speed up the time between applying for and receiving a business license. You can upload the proper documentation when renewing your license online.
To Remit Payment Online:
- Go to www.bizlicenseonline.com.
- Sign in.
- Returning users should simply sign in with the username/password that was created previously. Once logged in, click “File a new return.”
- First time online users should click on “Sign Up: Business Account.” Complete the registration information, including creating a username/password. Store the username/password in a secure place.
- Your previous year schedule numbers are listed on your previous year’s license. If there are any additions, subtractions, or discrepancies regarding the schedules noted or amount due, please see the schedule on our website, email our Business License Department, or call 800-556-7274 and select option 1, option 6, option 1.
- Complete your return, enter your payment information, and submit your filing.
- Print your confirmation.
- If your license requires Board Certification/Permit, please email or fax to 844-528-6529. Please include your account number on all correspondence. Failure to do so will delay the issuance of your license.
- The official license will be mailed to you at the mailing address you have provided.
Pay by ACH Debit, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
There is a 3% convenience fee/surcharge for selecting the pay by credit card option.
Paper Forms can be downloaded here.